Myself and Helen have booked a Red Sea Liveaboard for 28th March and there are currently 7 places remaining if anyone else would like to come? The itinerary is a 7 night sailing from Hurghada and will include up to 18 dives around the North of the Red Sea and the Brothers Islands.
Current costs are…
- Liveaboard on MY Blue Planet (Blue Planet Liveaboards) including full board (meals, snacks, soft drinks) in en suite twin cabins and transfer from Hurghada airport to the port 675 euros (approx £600)
- Flights from Manchester to Hurghada with Thomas Cook Airlines 28th March and returning 4th April £350 currently (including luggage)
- 100 euros marine park fee payable on board
- Optional nitrox (recommended) at £65 for the week
- Egyptian visa 30 euros
- Alcohol available on board at local prices
- Possible 50 euro fuel surcharge as fuel prices are fluctuating in Egypt at present.
Total cost approximately £1100.
As some over the dives will be deeper you’ll need to be Sports Diver qualified with evidence of minimum 50 logged dives (marine park requirements) and if you wish to use nitrox, nitrox certified with qualification card.
For more information about what to expect go to www.blueplanet-liveaboards.com
Or watch this promo video
If anyone would like to come let me know and I’ll send you the booking details