Great news – after this years superb trip, the Sound of Mull will re-run in September 2019!
The confirmed dates are diving on 21st/22nd September. Movern Lodge is booked from 20th to 23rd. Itinerary is:
- Travel Thursday 19th Sep (optional but recommended) or Friday 20th Sept.
- Fri 20th Sept – Optional shore dive
- Sat 21st and Sun 22nd Sept – Hard boat diving from Lochaline (diver lift, compressor, toilet and warm drinks) – 3 dives per day on offer
- Travel home Mon 23rd Sept (advisable)
Most diving will be in the depth range of 20-30m. Therefore you must be Sports Diver qualified or above.
Boat Charter will be £880 divided equally between the group. Accommodation is £28 pppn for 3 nights. Optionally, you may wish to add a further night at the Dumbarton Premier Inn on the way up – about £40.
Based on 6 divers, your approx cost is £250 plus additional money for air/travel/food/beer. This will be much cheaper if we get our maximum 12 divers!
To secure your place, please pay £75 (Seventy five pounds) deposit to Barnsley BSAC. Cash, Cheque or BACS. The club account is:
- sort code 08-92-99
- a/c 65617726
This policy is designed to ensure that trips remain financially viable and is fair for all members/guests going on trips arranged by the club. Late cancellation means that extra money has to be paid by others on the trip which is unfair
- In order to secure a place on a trip a deposit must be paid to the Treasurer. If for any reason a person subsequently cannot go on the trip, then the deposit is not refundable unless the place can be filled by someone else.
- The final balance must be paid to the treasurer six (6) weeks before the date of the trip. If the final balance is not paid at least four (4) weeks before the date of the trip then the deposit and place on the trip is forfeit. If the place is subsequently filled then the deposit is refunded
- If a person does not go on the trip having already paid for that trip then all monies paid are forfeited, unless, in the unlikely event that the place can be filled at the last minute.