Hi All – I have decided to focus on a diving trip to Gran Canaria as Croatia water temperature is cold in May and the diving operator had no availability for a club in August and dates in September conflict with other planned trips.
So in order to gauge what interest there is this is an outline for a trip:
- Depart Leeds/Bradford airport Saturday 12/5 at 09.00 arrive 13.45
- Return 17/5 at 13.45 arrive 19.25
- 5 days diving minimum 2 dives per day.
- Boat goes out for each dive. Dives are tailored to your Qualifications so open to all.
- They have 2 boats so if people want to go for deeper diving this is possible. Also shore diving is available on a house reef.
- Water temperature is around 22-24 degrees.
- Return flights are currently £194pp
- 5 days Diving £290pp
- 2 people sharing a 1 bedroom apartment is £175pp Excludes all meals and drinks
Diving and accommodation may be subject to a discount depending on numbers. Need at least 8 divers. Non divers welcome, snorkelling available. Price subject to currency exchange. If you are interested in this trip let me know as soon as possible as I plan to meet the diving operator at the dive show.