*** TRIP FULL – WAITING LIST OPEN ***
Following the successful 2021 diving trip to Mull, I have tentatively booked a 2022 slot for 10 Barnsley club divers on 18th/19th June with an optional shore dive on 17th June.
As before the format is:
• 16th June – Travel to Dumbarton
• 17th June – 1 or 2 shore dives (tbc)
• 18th/19th June – 2 days boat diving
• 20th June – Travel home
Approximate cost is £250 for 3 nights self-catering accommodation at the O2 Bunkhouse (single room with shower) and 2 days boat diving. Dumbarton Premier Inn, airfills and food are separate.
I am adding a few pre-conditions to this trip intended to avoid no-dives or shortened dives for participants:
• You must be at least a Dive Leader, or a Sports Diver with a minimum of 20 logged UK sea dives
• You must be qualified and medically fit to dive to depths of 35m
• You must be able to deploy a DSMB mid-water, with no point of reference, from a depth of 10m. I will need to witness this, or receive confirmation from another instructor that you can do this.
I am requesting expressions of interest at this stage.
NOTE – I will not accept divers onto this trip who are not currently qualified i.e. working towards Sports Diver.
If you have any questions then please contact Rob Mason.