Hi All – Pam Tarn has secured good pricing for the Maldives in 2020.
The price for 14 nights on the Carpe Diem on a 2 x 7 night back to back trip is below. The price would be per person and has the 4 free places already applied to the price. There are 20 places available.
Carpe Diem – 14 nights (max of 20 guests) – 15 August – 29 August 2020. GBP £2305 per person (plus cost flights when they are released). Remember flights are additional (approx £700) along with gratuity.
Price based on 20 guests and includes 4 free boat-only spaces in the price.
- 14 nights aboard the vessel
- 3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks drinking water, coffee (instant) and tea
- 3 dives daily (except for on day of arrival and day before departure) including three or four night dives
- Nitrox fills, tanks, weights and belts
- Airport transfers on the days of embarkation/disembarkation
- GST 12%
- Green tax of USD $8 per night per person
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Domestic flights, park fees or additional fuel surcharge if required
- Crew gratuities (we suggest 100 USD p/p per week as an indication)
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance
The Carpe has 10 cabins divided into different standards over 3 decks. See carpediemmaldives.com/
This trip and suitable for sports divers and above. If you’re interested contact Pam Tarn. Deposit of £250 per person will secure the trip