Here’s a social event with a difference – Skiing!!
One of our divers (Nigel) is looking to pull together a Skiing Trip to Livigno in Italy. He tells me that this would suit complete novices!! The plan is to go for Xmas 2019, either 7th-14th Dec or 14th-21st Dec. Here are the highlights:
- Livigno is a stunning tax free zone – great for Xmas shopping!
- Deals are available from some hotels that include free ski passes
- This year Nigel bagged a deal in one of livingno’s finest hotels at €600 including ski pass and breakfast
- Flights from Manchester to Milan (approx £25 one way plus luggage)
- Car hire around £45 for a week plus fuel approx €40. Driving is not for the faint hearted, but Nigel happy to advise (and drive).
- Ski hire is available – all you need is ski clothing. Nigel has a local contact who would look after us.
- Ski lessons are available for novices
- Nigel is happy to help anyone with bookings/travel etc
More information – www.biviolifelivigno.it/en/hotels-apartments/hotel-bivio-livigno