Training Plan 17th July

Hi all,

First and foremost, don’t forget that a club Special general meeting will be held this week to officially discuss and hopefully approve the changes to our bye-laws necessary to secure the grant that Mary and Debbie have worked so hard to get from Sport England to help finance our new snorkelling section. Trevor has already circulated the bye-laws document so please read it before Tuesday to keep the meeting time to a minimum. Club meetings are open to all club members including trainees so it would be great to see a good turn out in support of this venture and, as Mary said in her original email, this is a good opportunity for members who have not yet collected their BSAC membership cards from Mary, to do so. The meeting will start at 7.45pm.

And so to the training plan; training will start after the SGM has finished.

We have one try-dive, a Michael Webb. Paul R will do this.

David will work with Angelina in the pool.

Rob will do OT5 with Matt and Ellie (I’ll make sure you get to do your pool sign off next week, Matt and Ellie)

Chris will do OT6 with Callum and Josh

As it is the Tuesday before the Farnes weekend trip, the equipment officers will be very busy giving out the kit people need to hire. This is why I have kept the number of people in the pool to a minimum. If you are collecting hire kit please go to the cage before 7.40 (if you must!) or after the SGM has finished as the EOs will also want to be involved with the meeting. Linda may send out further instructions for collecting kit for hire.

Things will be back to normal next week.

Ann

Share this page: